Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Shitty thing is

The thing about writing is nothing comes for 20 or so minutes, you gotta squeeze out, like the last remaining drops from an orange. All of a sudden everything starts to flow out in a rush, so fast that you better be able to move your stupid pen fast enough to capture it all. You either get it all or its gone forever. I was thinking one night when I woke up to piss at 4am, everything I would wanna write about just started splooging outta my head and I had no way to get it down. No paper, no pen, and no recording device, nothing just my dick in my hand. All the stuff that should be here isn't. I couldn't remember a thing even if I banged my head against the wall. A tragedy in itself. I'll prolly never get it back. It was perfect.

I'm trying to register for school, but I fucked up so many times before, I can only take 7 units they say. It's just not for me I guess. I don't wanna give them the satisfaction of keeping me down. I'm taking it to the dean. No ordinary student would do this, only one who is expected to thrive would. They had better see that. If not they are the rotten scum of the modern day failing education system. Most would give up, take the 7 units and be raped in the face by their stupid fucking restrictions. Not me, I like the fight. They can't possibly keep me down. It just isn't right.

Fuck them if they choose not to see it my way, the right way. If they don't I won't go. My way or Fuck You. I'm an American, words can unturn any screw here. Hear me and hear me well, FUck your own Mother Deans. Fuck her till she's so full of cum that she pops. Make her your cum bucket. For being fucked in the face by them these past 5 years I deserve some sort of compensation! Something to show for it, not jsut a pile of receipts and paper. I want results for fuck sake. 22 dollars an our I'll get when i'm through with my training, a pro in my field, soon to be master. You'll be begging that I look at your pile of shit car. Most likely I'll say fuck you until your price is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment