Saturday, January 15, 2011

July 4th 2008, Busted knuckle and a long walk to HOAG hospital

July 4th 2008 was awsome. My friend Octavio has an older brother that used to live on 30 something street in costa mesa, where they block off the street so everyone could have a street fair pretty much. His brother was awsome, very welcoming and kept the drinks flowing. Music Raged, Chicks Raged, the entire surrounding area for blocks, Fucking raged. Sometime during the night my good friend Nick did not like how some skin head pushed a girl who was tryin to walk past, so he stopped and said something to the guy. The guy was tall as fuck and did not look happy. Nick had to literally look up at the guy to see his face. Drunk Nick is relentless and will not listen to anybody, because Drunk Nick is never wrong, to Drunk Nick. He would not let this go so he was headbutted by the large skin head. Just above Nicks nose had a cut and was bleeding pretty bad. We went back to get Octi so we could kick his ass. This is all I can remember, I blacked out. I remember blips of running and cops chasing us and other people chasing us. I have no idea how we got outta that alive. When I came to the skin that was suppsoed to be covering my right ring finger knuckle was flapping around. I must have punched some glass or something. I was bleeding Profusely. Octi and Nick were past out inside at Octs Brothers house. I needed medical attention. I remember some people saw me and were gonna give me a ride, but for what ever reason I started running as fast as I could away from them. All along leaving a trail of blood all over the neighbor hood. You could literally follow my every move because of it. First it led to the beach, I probably wanted to clean it out. I can only cringe at how bad this would hurt. Maybe thats how I came to, I really don't know. Anyways, I walked from 30 something street, all the way to HOAG hospital. I took about an hour or 2, it's really hard to say. I was bleeding bad. My shoes were covered in blood along with the sidewalk. The puddle that was there next to the stop light mustv been huge. Theres a large hill you have to walk up and that nearly made me black out again because I was so light headed. I ended up meeting some kids that were outside their apartment that offered me a joint. I stopped and smoke with them for a little bit and asked them where the hospital was. I asked if they had any super glue, so I could glue this shit shut, but they were mortified and told me to continue on to the hospital. The joint made the fainting feeling go completely away, it set me straight. They were really nice kids they showed me where the hospital was. I was so fucked up. I checked in so they could sew me up. In the morning the fucking place wouldn't let me leave because I was blowing a .009 into the breathalizer they had. I didn't drive to the hospital, so it shouldn't have fucking mattered. I had to call my friend vanessa. Her sister drove her down so they could say they were giving me a ride home. They really drove me to my car. All this time my phone lost all the contacts in it, so i was extremely limited in who I could call. I went swimming earlier with my phone in my pocket. I'm really lucky the thing worked in the first place. I really wish I knew what happend, I don't think I ever will. I had to have punched glass, it's the only explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment